The Globalists and the Islamists:
Menimbulkan "Benturan Peradaban" Untuk Sebuah Tata Dunia Baru
(Fomenting the "Clash of Civilizations" for a New World Order)
oleh: Peter Goodgame
Analyzing September 11
I. Analyzing September 11
posted in 2002
II. Osama Bin Laden Had Some Help
added January 9, 2005
Also read: The Coincidence Theorist's Guide to 9/11
link posted July 8, 2005
I. Analyzing September 11
In the months since the attacks of September 11 a great deal of information has surfaced that goes directly against the scenario that has been put forth by the American government and promoted by the major media. A number of researchers and commentators can be heard that make the claim that leaders at the highest levels of the United States Government possessed definitive knowledge of the impending September 11 attacks, and that these leaders allowed the attacks to take place.
The voices making these claims come from across the entire political spectrum and although some are speaking out for political reasons others, including a number of conservatives, are speaking out only because they want to know the truth. From the Left people like former LAPD officer Mike Ruppert, judicial investigator Sherman Skolnick, author Gore Vidal and Representative Cynthia McKinney challenge the official version of events, and from the Right radio talk show host Alex Jones, author and researcher Joel Skousen, Representative Ron Paul and attorney David Schippers head up a long list of conservatives who realize that the whole truth is far from revealed.
The courageous few who dare to dissent from the government's version of events know that they are treading dangerous ground, but they also know that they have a great deal of evidence that supports their point of view: Evidence of insider trading through a CIA connected brokerage house meant to profit from the attack (1); evidence of high-level orders prohibiting Air Force interception of the final flights that crashed into the south tower of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon (2); evidence that U.S. Naval Intelligence possessed knowledge of the plan of attack (3), as well as the overwhelming circumstantial evidence that the U.S. Government had been planning a military campaign against Afghanistan for a number of years prior to September 11 (4). Add to this the evidence that the U.S. Government was warned many times by a number of foreign and domestic intelligence sources that an Al-Qaeda attack was imminent (5) and compare it with the evidence that the Bush administration, the Justice Department and high-ranking FBI officials had blocked investigations of Al-Qaeda, Bin Ladin and his family in the months leading up to September 11 (6). Conspiracy fact-finders have more than enough material to justify their skepticism of the "official version" of 9-11.
1. Insider trading connected with the CIA:
"SUPPRESSED DETAILS OF CRIMINAL INSIDER TRADING LEAD DIRECTLY INTO THE CIA’s HIGHEST RANKS" - Michael C. Ruppert, From The Wilderness (FTW)
"Profits of Death -- Insider Trading and 9-11" - Tom Flocco, FTW and Centre for Research on Globalisation (CRG)
"Black Tuesday: The World's Largest Insider Trading Scam?" - Don Radlauer, The International Policy Institute for Counter-Terrorism (ICT)
"International Probe of Unusual Trading Before Attacks" - ICT
-Don Radlauer's dispute with Mike Ruppert, and Ruppert's response
2. Lack of Air Force response to the 9-11 hijackings:
In October of 1999 the Learjet that carried pro golfer Payne Stewart lost radio contact with ground controllers. Twenty-four minutes later the FAA asked the Air Force to intercept and escort the unresponsive aircraft and two F-15s were diverted from their routine patrol to check on the jet. Within minutes the F-15s had intercepted the Learjet and were peering into the cockpit from 50 feet away. (USA Today article, 10/26/99, by Alan Levin)
On September 11 Flight 11 lifted off from Boston's Logan Airport at 7:59 a.m. By 8:28 a.m., ground controllers in New England knew that Flight 11 from Boston had been hijacked. The FAA was notified and then NORAD received word at about 8:38 a.m. Flight 11 crashed into the WTC at 8:48 a.m. By this time Flight 175 had been long off course and unresponsive as well. At 8:55 Flight 77 lost contact and veered off course. At 9:03 Flight 175 crashed into the South Tower of the WTC. At 9:45 Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.
There were twenty-five minutes for the Air Force to intercept Flight 175, and an hour and seven minutes to intercept Flight 77. The government claims that interception attempts were made from Otis and Langley Air Force bases, but that these attempts failed. The hijacked aircraft were never intercepted and escorted as was the Learjet carrying Payne Stewart. After the Pentagon was struck then it was finally decided to scramble jets from Andrews AFB (ten miles from the Pentagon) giving them the order to shoot to kill any more incoming aircraft, but the damage had been done and the attacks were finished. Why did it take so long to scramble jets from Andrews which is tasked with protecting the Pentagon and the White House? One possibility is that Air Force jets, including those in the air on the numerous routine patrols, were ordered not to interfere until the attacks were over. The lone exception of course is Flight 93, that would have landed safely with captured terrorists after the successful passenger revolt, if it had not gone down mysteriously over Pennsylvania.
"Guilty For 9-11: Bush, Rumsfeld, Myers" - Ilarion Bykov and Jared Israel, The Emporer's New Clothes (TENC)
"Powerful Evidence That Air Force Was Made To Stand Down On 9-11" - TENC
"Did Hijackers Fly Through Holes In U.S. Air Defense?" - James Kinsella, Cape Cod Times
"Scrambled Messages" and "Nothing Urgent" - George Szamuely, New York Press
-- A Pilot's Perspective
-- High-level commands to stand down?
"Evidence Indicates Flight 93 Shot Down By U.S. Fighter" - Bill Walter, Idaho Observer
"Follow Up to Flight 93" - Devvy Kidd
3. U.S. Naval Intelligence
Delmart Vreeland claims to be a former U.S. Navy lieutenant who was assigned to the Office of Naval Intelligence. He claims that in late 2000 he was involved in transporting top secret documents from Russia to Canadian and U.S. intelligence agents. Vreeland claims that this transfer failed and that after opening the pouch he found documentary evidence that U.S. Intelligence knew about a future terrorist attack on the United States. Vreeland was later arrested by Canadian authorities in December of 2000 on credit card fraud charges. Vreeland claims that in August of 2001 he penned a letter from his cell, based on his knowledge of the contents of the pouch, that something would occur involving the "World Trade Center, the Sears Tower, the Pentagon and the White House." He wrote "let one happen stop the rest!!!"
That note is part of Canadian court records and the Canadian government has never contradicted Vreeland's claim that it was written and given to authorities prior to September 11.
-- FTW articles on Vreeland.
-- Vreeland's website. Note document "N" in the Documents section.
-- Website that has posted the Canadian court decisions of the cases involving the U.S. Government vs. Vreeland.
-- Mike Ruppert discusses Vreeland's credibility in this August 7 letter.
For a skeptical look at the Vreeland case see: Website of journalists from CKLN radio in Toronto that offers a wealth of information and analysis that supports their conclusion that Mike Vreeland and his allegations are completely fraudulent.
4. Evidence of prior planning for a war in Afghanistan
-- FTW's timeline of events before and after September 11: In the days prior to September 11 a massive military buildup took place in the Middle East. Two U.S. aircraft carrier battle groups arrived off the coast of Pakistan, a "training exercise" called Operation Bright Star began in Egypt involving 17,000 U.S. troops and 23,000 NATO troops, and a British exercise called Operation Swift Sword involving 23,000 British troops in Oman was set to begin as well. When the attacks of September 11 occurred the military buildup in the Middle East was already underway.
"A War in the Planning for Four Years" - Mike Ruppert, FTW
5. Unheeded intelligence warnings
The U.S. Government received warnings of imminent Al Qaeda attacks from the Mossad, the German BND, Egypt, Russia, Iranian nationals, Jordan, Morocco, the Philippines and elsewhere. In the U.S. FBI field agents in Minneapolis (Coleen Rowley) and Phoenix (Kenneth Williams - "Man of Memo" link below) were attempting to gain attention to what they were uncovering, as was counter-terrorism agent Robert Wright, who forwarded a memo three months before September 11 saying that Americans would die because of the FBI's refusal to properly investigate terrorist cells in the U.S.
Contrary to the statements made by Bush administration officials a number of these warnings mentioned that airliners would be hijacked and used as weapons against American national targets.
"The Lie Won't Stand" - Mike Ruppert, FTW
"September 11: The Case Gathers Steam" - Bill Molson, Online Journal
"Other Unheeded Warnings Before 9/11?" - John K. Cooley, Christian Science Monitor
"Kenneth Williams: Man of the Memo" - Schwartz, Shannon, Weisskopf, Time.com
6. Sabotage and obstruction of investigations
"FBI Claims Bin Laden Inquiry was Frustrated" - Greg Palast and David Pallister, The Guardian
"Former White House Aid Accuses Federal Judge of Possible Links to Islamic Extremists" - Martin Dillon, Globe-Intel
"Black September: Was 9-11 the Result of a Sabotage, not Failure of, Intelligence?" - Barbara Honegger, Globe-Intel
"Memo to FBI Director Robert Muller" - Coleen Rowley, FBI agent involved in the Moussaoui investigation. She writes that she and her colleagues frustrated with the constant obstruction of their investigations of Muslim terrorists from higher levels of the FBI would "joke that the FBI HQ was infiltrated by Osama bin-Laden.”
"Agent: FBI Could Have Prevented 9-11" - Wes Vernon, Newsmax.com. Details the allegations of FBI agent Robert Wright, Jr. of internal obstruction of his investigation of Muslim terrorists. Click here to watch the hour- long news conference of Wright's story in Real Media, covered by C-SPAN. Wright is represented by Judicial Watch and attorney David Schippers.
"FBI Agent: I was Stymied in Terror Probe" - Nicholas M. Horrock, UPI Chief White House correspondent, Washington Times
"In the Post 9/11 Blame Game the FBI and One of His Best Can Stand Tall" - Martin Dillon, Globe-Intel. This article tells the story of former FBI agent John P. O'Neill who, for a time, was chief of the FBI's international terrorism operations. His investigations into the attacks of the USS Cole in Yemen were continually blocked from above and he was outspoken in his frustration with the limitations imposed upon him. In August of 2001 he was compelled to retire because of an incident from the summer of 2000 involving the "theft" of his briefcase. It was lost for only a few hours but contained highly sensitive documents (New York Times article, David Johnston, 8-19-2001). O'Neill retired because of the pressure of a threatened internal FBI investigation and was promptly given a job as head of security for the World Trade Center. O'Neill died at the WTC on September 11, his second day on the job (CNN article). What would the outspoken John O'Neill, the FBI's former chief of international terrorism, have said about the government's failure to prevent the attacks if he had survived past the 11th of September?
II. Osama Bin Laden Had Some Help
(copied from a post at the LibertyForum on January 9, 2005)
Published: January 9, 2005 Author: ratcat
For Education and Discussion Only. Not for Commercial Use.
Osama bin Laden - - Had Some Help
According to the U.S. government and the 9/11 Commission, an Islamic man in Afghanistan, known as Osama bin Laden, used his terrorist organization, known as al Qaeda (haters of freedom) to carry out the terrorist attacks on September 11. Let's look at what was involved in bringing about one of the most diabolical terrorist attacks in history.
Osama bin Laden - freedom fighter in Afghanistan, established military training camps in Afghanistan and forced out the Soviets with the full support and funding of the U.S. Congress and the CIA. Al Qaeda fighters were later used in the Balkans by the Clinton Administration to overthrow Serbia.
Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld - presides over NORAD, the North American Aerospace Defense Command, which uses ground-based radar, airborne radar, satellites, fighter aircraft, "proven command structures" and intelligence capabilities to enforce control of the skies over the United States and Canada.
The President of the United States George W. Bush - presides over the Pentagon, NORAD, and all intelligence agencies.
Dennis Hastert (R,IL), Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives - has oversight over executive agencies to ensure that taxpayer money is used legally and appropriately.
The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) - collects, evaluates, and disseminates foreign intelligence to assist the President and senior U.S. Government policymakers in making decisions relating to national security.
Vice President of the United States Dick Cheney - directed the response to 9/11 from the White House emergency bunker.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) - the investigative arm of the Dept. of Justice, responsible to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to uphold and enforce the criminal federal laws of the United States.
The National Security Agency (NSA) - part of the Dept. of Defense, responsible for the collection and analysis of global communications, including radio and the internet. Operates Echelon to monitor civilian telephone, fax and data traffic.
John Ashcroft, Attorney General of the United States, Dept of Justice (DOJ) - investigates and prosecutes violations of federal laws, represents the interests of the president.
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) - responsible for the safety of civil aviation, regulates and controls the air traffic system, regulates commercial air space.
* Fifteen of the nineteen alleged hijackers were able to obtain visas at the U.S Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia so they could enter the United States. Three used Visa Express where no interviews were required. The Jeddah Consulate had previously been used by the CIA to bring bin Laden recruits into the U.S. for training, to be returned to Afghanistan to fight the Soviets.
* In June of 2001, the FAA rescinded a 40-year-old rule allowing pilots to carry guns into the cockpit.
* Sec. of Defense Rumsfeld and the Joint Chiefs of Staff changed the long-standing rules on how hijackings should be handled on June 1, 2001. Effective after that date, NORAD had to obtain approval directly from Rumsfeld in order to respond to off-course aircraft - which as a matter of routine occurred 67 times in the 8 months prior to 9/11. On the morning of 9/11, Rumsfeld was in his "usual intelligence briefing" in the Pentagon and "continued his briefing"  until he smelled smoke in his office.
* After the alleged al Qaeda operatives entered the U.S., they entered flight schools at several different locations. Several attended U.S. military training facilities, such as the Defense Language School at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas, the Air War College at Maxwell Air Force Base in Alabama, and the Pensacola Naval Air Station in Florida.
* Dennis Hastert, Speaker of the House, and several other members of Congress refused to meet with FBI agents who wanted to tell what they knew about a planned terrorist attack on lower Manhattan. John Ashcroft's Dept. of Justice intervened. David Schippers, Chicago attorney and previous Clinton impeachment investigator, called several members of Congress (including Hastert) begging them to take testimony from the FBI agents before the terrorist act occurred. The agents were later threatened with prosecution by the DOJ if they went public with what they knew.
* In July of 2001, a CIA official was reported to have met with Osama bin Laden, who was receiving treatment for kidney problems at an American hospital in Dubai. France's Le Figaro newspaper and Radio France International reported that bin Laden checked into the American Hospital Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, a 100-bed, acute-care general hospital, July 4 and stayed until July 14. He arrived from Quetta, Pakistan, accompanied by his personal doctor, four bodyguards and a male nurse. Bin Laden received many visitors: local dignitaries and family members, including the CIA agent, Larry Mitchell, who was widely recognized locally. Mitchell was recalled to the U.S. shortly thereafter. At the time, bin Laden was wanted by the U.S. government for possible involvement in the USS Cole bombing. The CIA dismissed the report as "absurd." When questioned, both news agencies stood by their reports. The urologist who is said to have treated bin Laden, Dr. Terry Callaway, refused to answer any questions.
* An FBI informant in San Diego, California, provided housing and assistance to two of the alleged hijackers: al-Mihdar and al-Hazmi. The informant claimed he had no way of knowing that they were going to carry out a terrorist attack  and had not provided their full names to the FBI. When their names were placed on the Terrorist Watch List in Aug, 2001, the FBI couldn't find al-Mihdhar even though his name was in the San Diego phone book  and they had one of their informants housing him. When the Joint House-Senate Intelligence Committees wanted to question the FBI informant about his role, the FBI refused. To this day, the informant has not been questioned. A senior member of the FBI’s Congressional Affairs Staff stated “the Administration would not sanction a staff interview with the source." The FBI provided the informant with a Dept. of Justice lawyer at taxpayers' expense. Of course, they didn't need to worry about the 9/11 Commission demanding to question him.
* The CIA did not put al-Mihdhar and al-Hazmi's names on the Terrorist Watch List until August 24, 2001, even though they had information identifying them as suspected terrorists with visas to enter the U.S. for 18 months previous. The CIA began surveillance on Khaled al-Mihdhar in late 1999. In testimony before the Joint Congressional Inquiry, CIA Director Tenet stated that the CIA had learned after 9/11 that "in the mid-90s, al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar traveled to Bosnia"  where they participated in U.S.-funded clashes between Muslims and Serbs. At that time, the Clinton Administration overthrew the Serbian government.
* The NSA delayed translation and dissemination of information obtained in wiretapped phone calls concerning al-Mihdhar and al-Hazmi until after 9/11. The NSA had information associating al-Hazmi with the bin Laden network. NSA Director Lt. Gen. Michael Hayden said even though the NSA did not share the 1998-99 interceptions, U.S. intelligence by the year 2000 had al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar "in our sights. We knew of their association with al Qaeda." In addition, the NSA intercepted on Sept. 10, 2001, the messages, "The match begins tomorrow" and "Tomorrow is zero hour" but didn't translate them until Sept. 12.
* FBI and military intelligence agents in Washington were prevented from investigating members of the Bin Laden family in the U.S. prior to 9/11. FBI documents, marked secret and coded 199, leaked to BBC Newsnight and The Guardian in Nov. 2001, show that an investigation of Abdullah bin Laden and the World Assembly of Muslim Youth was shut down. Intelligence sources in Washington told the Guardian: "There were always constraints on investigating the Saudis." They said the restrictions became worse after the Bush administration took over. On June 1, 2004, the World Assembly of Muslim Youth in Alexandria, Virginia was raided by agents of the FBI, U.S. Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Joint Terrorism Task Force.
* Aug. 6, 2001: Pres. Bush received a “presidential daily brief” in Crawford, Texas, that mentioned the possibility of an airline hijacking as a domestic threat.
* FBI agents in Minneapolis were denied a warrant on a suspected Islamic terrorist said to be the 20th hijacker. Zacarias Moussaoui, a French Muslim, was arrested on immigration charges on Aug. 16, 2001 after an official at the Pan Am International Flight Academy he was attending called the FAA and FBI saying, "Do you realize how serious this is? This man wants training on a 747. A 747 fully loaded with fuel could be used as a weapon!" The FBI agents wanted to search Moussaoui's computer and personal effects but were denied a warrant by FBI headquarters. The agents requested information from French Intelligence, which indicated that Moussaoui had terrorist connections with al Qaeda. This information was forwarded to FBI headquarters and eventually to the Justice Dept. (DOJ) where they declined to submit it to the FISA court to obtain a warrant on a foreign national. On the day after 9/11, the same information was submitted to the FISA court and a warrant was issued. Michael Maltbie, the FBI supervisory special agent who delayed the request for a warrant was later promoted to field supervisor.
* In Aug, 2001, Raytheon engineers successfully landed a unpiloted Boeing 727 by remote control at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico. The purpose of the pilotless system was to allow ground controllers to take over the controls of a hijacked aircraft. A combination of GPS Satellite and ground signals were used to orient the aircraft. Raytheon is the manufacturer of the pilotless Global Hawk surveillance aircraft. On Sept 12, 2001, Raytheon issued a statement that four of their high-level officials and engineers were listed among the dead passengers of Flight 11 which was reported as hijacked and crashed on 9/11.
* In the days before 9/11, unusually high numbers of put options were purchased for the stocks of AMR Corp. and UAL Corp., the parent companies of American Airlines and United Airlines. Investors who engage in such short-selling are betting that the price of the stock will fall. Between September 6 and 7, the Chicago Board Options Exchange saw purchases of 4,744 put options on United Airlines, but only 396 call options. Assuming that 4,000 of the options were bought by people with advance knowledge of the 9/11 attacks, the "insiders" would have profited by almost $5 million. The Chicago Board Options Exchange announced that it was investigating reports of unusual trading activity prior to 9/11. According to the Associated Press, unusually high levels of put options were also purchased on Raytheon, Continental, Delta, Northwest, Southwest, USAirways, and Boeing. Security and Exchange Commission Chairman Harvey Pitt told Congress that the agency's "No. 1 priority" was to pursue its worldwide investigation of possible trading by people associated with the terrorists. If such trading did occur, "We will do everything within our power to track those people down and bring them to justice," In July, 2004, the Securities and Exchange Commission announced that it "did not develop any evidence suggesting that anyone who had advance knowledge of the September 11 attacks traded on the basis of that information."
* On the morning of 9/11, Sen. Bob Graham (head of Senate Intelligence Committee) and Rep. Porter Goss (head of House Intelligence Committee) had breakfast with General Mahmoud Ahmad, head of Pakistani Intelligence, who had earlier directed that $100,000 be wired to Mohamad Atta, terrorist ringleader.
* Numerous military exercises, war games and anti-terrorism drills were scheduled for 9/11. FAA and NORAD tracking radar were unable to identify real aircraft from simulated war game aircraft.
- OPERATION NORTHERN VIGILANCE: Planned months in advance of 9/11. It ensured that on 9/11 NORAD jet fighters were transferred to Alaska and Canada to monitor a Russian Air Force exercise, reducing the number of military aircraft available to protect the east coast. Simulated information for the exercise was fed into NORAD radar screens.
- BIOWARFARE EXERCISE TRIPOD II: referred to by Rudolph Giuliani in his public testimony to the 9/11 Commission (no transcript has been released to the public). FEMA arrived in New York City on September 10th to set up a command post at Pier 29 to prepare for a biowarfare exercise scheduled for September 12. As a result, The FEMA Urban Search and Rescue Team was in place on 9/11.
- OPERATION VIGILANT GUARDIAN: simulated hijacked planes in the northeastern U.S. Lt. Col. Dawne Deskins, NORAD unit's airborne control and warning officer, was overseeing the exercise. At 8:40 am she took a call from Boston Center which said it had a hijacked airliner. Her first words were, "It must be part of the exercise."
- OPERATION NORTHERN GUARDIAN: Few details are available but it appears to have involved deployment of aircraft from Langley Air Force Base to Iceland. In late August, 2001, six jets and 70 people deployed to Iceland for Operation Northern Guardian. Another six jets and 115 people deployed to Turkey to enforce the northern Iraqi no-fly zone. The members in Operation Northern Guardian in Iceland returned Dec. 3rd, 2001.
- John Fulton, CIA, gave a presentation at a Law Enforcement Seminar on June 6, 2002 that on the morning of September 11th 2001, he and his team at the CIA were running a pre-planned simulation to explore the emergency response issues that would be created if a plane were to strike a building.
- The FAA ordered the Pittsburgh air traffic control tower evacuated at 9:49 a.m. Flight 93 crashed (or was shot down) in Shanksville, Pennsylvania at 10:06. 
- United Flight 175 (second aircraft to hit the Trade Towers) changed transponder codes (its flight identification) twice in one minute.
-Not one of the four hijacked pilots entered the 4-digit hijack code to signal they had been hijacked.
- At least six air traffic controllers who dealt with two of the hijacked airliners made a tape recording that same day describing the events, but the tape was destroyed by the quality-assurance manager without anyone making a transcript of it or even listening to it. The manager crushed the cassette in his hand, shredded the tape and dropped the pieces into different trash cans around the building, according to the inspector general of the Transportation Dept.
* The ignored testimony of Sec. of Transportation Norman Mineta: "During the time that the airplane was coming into the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice President, 'The plane is 50 miles out.' 'The plane is 30 miles out.' And when it got down to 'the plane is 10 miles out,' the young man also said to the Vice President, 'Do the orders still stand?' And the Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said, 'Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?"
Blue line to green arrow: depicts the high-speed spiral dive of Flight 77, turning 330 degrees at 530 MPH to strike the part of the Pentagon being renovated. Red arrows depict easier, higher populated targets bypassed by the "terrorists."
* The official story is that the black boxes (voice and data recorders) from Flight 11 and Flight 175 were never retrieved from the World Trade Tower wreckage. However, firefighters Mike Bellone and Nicholas DeMasi say they assisted the FBI in retrieving three of the four black boxes in December, 2001. When recently interviewed by the American Free Press, Bellone said, "They confronted me and told me not to say anything. I said, 'Give me a good reason.' When they couldn't, I told them I wouldn't shut up about it. Why should I? I have nothing to hide and nothing to gain. It's the truth and Nick and I are sticking to our story as we always have."
Craig, Sen. Larry E. and Jade West, "Clinton-Approved Iranian Arms Transfers Help Turn Bosnia into Militant Islamic Base," U.S. Senate Republican Policy Committee, Jan 16, 1997, Link
NORAD website, www.norad.mil
Pound, Edward, "The Easy Path to the United States for Three of the 9/11 Hijackers," U.S. News and World Report, Dec 12, 2001, Link
Palast, Greg, "Did Bush Turn a Blind Eye to Terrorism?", BBC, Nov 6, 2001, Link
Dougherty, Jon, "Armed Pilots Banned 2 Months Before 9-11," WorldNetDaily, May 16, 2002, Link
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Instruction, "AIRCRAFT PIRACY (HIJACKING)," J-3 CJCSI 3610.01A, June 1, 2001, PDF Link
Sheehy, Gail, "Four 9/11 Moms Battle Bush," The New York Observer, Aug 25, 2003, LinkLink
Wehrfritz, George and Catharine Skipp, "Alleged Hijackers May Have Trained at U.S. Bases, " MSNBC, Newsweek, Sept 15, 2001, Link
"Interview of David Schippers, Attorney," Alex Jones Radio Show, Oct 10, 2001, Link
"Wall Street Journal: FBI Director Mueller Should Resign," NewsMax.com, May 31, 2002, Link
Richard, Alexandra, "The CIA met Bin Laden while undergoing Treatment at an American Hospital last July in Dubai," Le Figaro, Oct 11, 2001, Link
Bryant, Elizabeth, "Radio Reports New CIA-Bin Laden Details," Radio France International, UPI, Washington Times, Nov 1, 2001, Link
Thornton, Kelly, "Chance to Foil 9/11 Plot Lost Here, Report Finds," San Diego Union Tribune, July 25, 2003, Link
Isikoff, Michael and Daniel Klaidman, "The Hijackers We Let Escape," MSN, Newsweek, June 5, 2002, Link
Graham, Sen. Bob, Intelligence Matters - – the CIA, the FBI, Saudi Arabia, and the Failure of America’s War on Terror, Random House, 2004
Hill, Eleanor, Staff Director, "The Intelligence Community's Knowledge of the September 11 Hijackers Prior to September 11, 2001," U.S. Senate Select Committee Investigation on Intelligence, Sept 20, 2002, Link
"Unclassified Version of Director of Central Intelligence George J. Tenet's Testimony before the Joint Congressional Inquiry into Terrorist Attacks Against the United States," June 18, 2002, link
"NSA Knew About 9/11 Hijackers Two Years Before Attacks," CNEWS, Canada, July 23, 2003, Hayden Testimony before the U.S. Joint Congressional Inquiry, Link
Bash, Dana, "Messages Intercepted by U.S. on Sept. 10 Revealed," CNN, Link
Palast, Greg, "Officials Told to 'Back Off' on Saudis before September 11," BBC, Newsnight, The Guardian (London), Nov 17, 2001, Link
Markon, Jerry, "U.S. Raids N. Va. Office Of Saudi-Based Charity," Washington Post, June 2, 2004, Link
Isikoff, Michael and Michael Hirsh, "What Went Wrong," MSNBC, Newsweek, May 27, 2002, Link
Gordon, Greg, "Eagan Flight Trainer Wouldn't Let Unease about Moussaoui Rest," Minneapolis Star Tribune, Dec. 21, 2004, LinkLink
Sperry, Paul, "Has FBI Promoted 9-11 Ball-dropper?" WorldnetDaily, June 7, 2002, Link
"US Safety System: Kidnapped Machines Land Independently, " Der Spiegel [German newspaper], October 28, 2001, Link
Note: Holloman is a German Air Force Base in the U.S.
"Raytheon Mourns Loss of Employees," Press Release, Sept. 12, 2001, Link
"International Probe of Unusual Trading Before Attacks," Associated Press, Sept. 19, 2001, Link
"Stock-trading probe expands to Canada," San Francisco Chronicle, Oct. 3, 2001, Link
 Zwirn, Ed, "No 9/11 ''Insider Profits,'' SEC Finds," CFO.com, July 27, 2004, Link
 See also "Suspicious Trading Activity," 911review.org/Wget/ Link
Escobar, Pepe, "9-11 and the Smoking Gun," Asian Times, Apr. 8, 2004, Link and Link
 Simmie, Scott, "The Scene at NORAD on Sept. 11: Playing Russian War Games ," Toronto Star, Dec 9, 2001, Link
 Holland, Gregor, "Long Debunked 'Rumor' Validated by Giuliani," UnansweredQuestions.org/Scoop, June 3, 2004, Link
 Seeley, Hart, "Amid Crisis Simulation, 'We Were Suddenly No-Kidding Under Attack'," Newhouse News Service, Jan. 25, 2002, Link
 Pevey, Tech. Sgt. Marina, "71st Fighter Squadron Wins Air- Superiority Award," June 13, 2002, Air Combat Command News Service, Link
Frankenfield, Capt. Ben, “27th Wins AF Best Air Superiority Squadron,” July 1, 2003, Link
 Seminar Presented by the National Law Enforcement and Security Institute, Lecturer John Fulton, CIA, June 6, 2002, Link
 Lumpkin, John, "Agency Was to Crash Plane on 9/11," Associated Press, First Coast News, Aug 22, 2002, Link
Ackerman, Jan, "Local Officials Rethink Recently Made Plans to Deal with Terrorism," Pittsburgh Post Gazette, Sept 23, 2001, Link
 9/11 Commission Report, W.N. Norton and Co., 2004, page 7 and 21, Link
Johnson, Glen, "Probe Reconstructs Horror, Calculated Attacks on Planes," Boston Globe, Nov 23, 2001, Link
Wald, Matthew, “FAA Official Scrapped Tape of 9/11 Controllers’ Statements,” New York Times, May 6, 2004, Link
 "Testimony of Sec. of Transportation Norman Mineta before the 911 Commission," May 23, 2003, Link
 9/11 Commission Report, W.N. Norton and Co., 2004, page 9-10.
Szymanski, Greg, "Black Box Cover-Up," American Free Press, Dec. 12, 2004, Link
Original Source : www.redmoonrising.com